- Information on antiviral Medication
- The flu and you (English Version)
- The flu and you (Spanish Version)
- Preventing the Flu
- Cover your Cough
MILLBURN SCHOOLS COVID 19 TESTING
The District is continuing to coordinate with Back to Work Solutions to provide weekly PCR Covid-19 testing, and we hope all of our school community will take advantage of it on a weekly basis, to keep our students and staff safe and healthy and in school.
Tests are offered at Millburn High School on Tuesdays, from 3:15 to 5:30 pm, and at Hartshorn School on Thursdays, from 4:15 - 6:15 pm.
To sign up, please follow these simple steps:
- Register for a Telemed online appointment. Meet online with a Telemed doctor to get your prescription for testing.
- The Telemed doctor will approve you for Covid testing, and email you a prescription for the Covid test, and a link to sign up for an appointment at the school test site/time of your choice.
- You must print out and bring the paper prescription with you for your PCR test to be sent to the lab. They cannot use information from your phone. The schools do not have printers available. If you forget the form you will need to return home to print it out.
Register Here: https://
PLEASE REMEMBER TO PRINT OUT THE PRESCRIPTION THAT WILL BE EMAILED TO YOU. YOU MUST HAVE THE PAPER PRESCRIPTION WITH YOU FOR EACH PERSON BEING TESTED.